an empowering experience, right from the comfort of your own home
- meet friends across the country
- network with new, like-minded people
- attend educational workshops
- gain confidence
- win prizes & awards
- become a provincial or state titleholder
All from your laptop...
364 VIRTUAL CONTESTANTS
13 VIRTUAL PAGEANTS
34 VIRTUAL WORKSHOPS
46 VIRTUAL WINNERS
How does a virtual pageant work?
Our virtual pageants are conducted over a few different platforms! The main areas of competition are submitted through videos, and the interview segment is conducted over zoom. Our online pageants are very interactive with multiple opportunities to meet and converse with other delegates, as well as attend empowering workshops through Zoom.
We host an exciting LIVE crowning through instagram with each virtual pageant to announce our winners! Be sure to follow us on instagram @personalitypageantsca to stay up to date with or latest virtual pageants.
Which titles can be won virtually?
We run our Personality Provincials online each year!
During virtual provincials, we also crown some of our runner ups! They receive a regional or city title to represent their area at nationals.
Does the national pageant take place online?
No, our national pageant is our primary in-person competition! It takes place annually in Calgary Alberta, over 4-5 days in the summer.
Interested in competing at Nationals?
How many days are the online pageants?
Our virtual pageants take place typically over the span of 3-4 weeks!
On evenings and weekends, virtual activities for the pageant happen such as interviews, workshops & delegate nights.
What is the general timeline for online pageants?
General timeline for virtual pageants:
- Orientation - this is the first event during any of our virtual pageants! During orientation, you will get to meet all the other delegates you are competing with. This is an informational session where our delegates coordinator will go over deadlines, important dates, areas of competition & everything else important to know for the pageant! (Zoom)
- Workshops - typically, we offer multiple workshops during your online pageant over the course of 2-3 weeks. These workshops can vary from several different topics such as interview skills, mental health, gaining confidence, platform growth & more. (Zoom)
- Interview - your panel style virtual interview is your opportunity to show the selection committee what you're all about! You will receive a time slot of 10-15 minutes for your interview. (Zoom)
- Preliminaries Due - near the end of your online pageant with us, the deadline for submitting your preliminary content will arrive. These areas of competition are filmed by you (ie: intro video, outfit of choice walk) and submitted in a personal google drive folder provided by us, accessible to the judges! (Video Submission)
- Live Q&A - generally, the last scored component of our virtual pageants is the live question and answer segment! (Instagram Live)
- Crowning Event - the long awaited date where we find out who our new titleholders are! (Instagram Live)
Do you have more questions regarding timelines for our virtual pageants? Contact us!
When do the virtual provincials typically happen?
Our virtual provincials typically happen during spring, usually in March.
Got another question we didn't answer?
Do you have more questions or need more clarity regarding our virtual pageants? Contact us!